Who is techNL?
techNL is a not-for-profit industry association representing the province’s technology and innovation sector for over 30 years.
Providing a strong voice for the sector, techNL works closely with industry and government partners to help shape policy and advocate for those issues that matter most to members. We embrace the opportunity to work with like-minded organizations towards shared goals. Our programming is focused on talent development, growth and scale-up, and advancing opportunities in priority sectors, where we:
- Offer programs, conferences and events through our Export Innovation Program
- Actively work with stakeholders to develop short-term and long-term solutions for availability of talent to support the growth of the sector
- Lead the growth of the medtech ecosystem through Bounce health innovation
- Co-lead the delivery of the new Digital Oil and Gas project together with Noia
- Meet regularly with members of provincial and federal government on issues and opportunities related to the sector
- Provide regular networking events and communications that keep members and partners informed, engaged and connected
techNL helps members create new possibilities through technology and innovation.
Enable the growth of the technology and innovation economy.
- Talent Development: collaborate with the ecosystem to educate, attract and retain more skilled workers for the province.
- Business Scaling: facilitate connections to capital, funders, mentors, and others that support our members.
- Digital Transformation: drive technology adoption and digitization in other sectors, leveraging the strengths of our member companies, relationships, and capacity building activities.